WE OFFER THOSE EXTRA SPECIAL TOUCHES
We offer the following to our guests:
- Fresh flowers, home made cake on arrival
- Groceries can be ordered by you in advance by E-Mail to us.
- Baby-sitting service can be arranged by prior arrangement.
- Luggage Service (i.e from station).
- Free range eggs available to purchase
- Farm visit and 140 acres of landscape (see new born lambs in our lambing season, shearing etc).
- Welsh Tourist Board walkers and cyclists accreditation. Maps and lockable shed available.
- We have a Gold Star Welcome Host award.
- Bed Linen, towels (with extra linen, towels & pillows available)
- Sleeps 6 plus cot self-catering unit in a secluded area with en-suite facilities and spectacular views.
- Footpaths running from the door direct to local historical features.
- Red kite feeding station nearby.
- Information about the area and the welsh language.
- We are involved with an Environmental Scheme “Tir Cymen” therefore the surrounding area is full of wildlife and is well maintained. We have achieved a Green Dragon Environmental Certificate Level 2 which involves recycling and energy efficiency.
- Packed lunches can be supplied (prior notice to be given)
- E Mail & Internet facilities are available at Nanteinon Farm by arrangement.
Groceries and packed lunches will be charged at cost and baby-sitting at reasonable rates.