Cookies in use on holidaycottage-wales.co.uk website.
Cookies and how they benefit you.
Our cookies help us:
- · Make our website work as you’d expect
- · Remember your settings during and between visits
- · Improve the speed/security of the site
- · Allow you to share pages with social networks
- · Continuously improve our website for you
- · Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- · Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- · Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- · Pass data to advertising networks
- · Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- · Pay sales commissions
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our cookies
Website function cookies
- · Remembering your search settings
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social website cookies
We do not include sharing buttons on our site.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
· Google Anaytics – this gathers anonymous data about visitors using this site and then provides us with visitor statistics, details of page views, and so on. You can think of it as being a bit like CCTV but one that automatically blurs your face so we can see what people have done, but not who has done it. If you are anti-Google you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (although we’d prefer you didn’t, as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our website).
Turning off cookies
You can usually switch off cookies by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.